Monday, March 31, 2014

Handstand

The past few days I have been having difficulties with my handstand. I could not make the connection as to why but I might have been stressed out because i had a speech to give in my group, Toastmaster International. Then I had my first wine tasting with some of my old coworkers. Lastly its because of my interview at MGM. I can not figure out what to do career wise. I love having the freedom but at the same time i am tight on money since I'm unemployed an all. As much as i don't feel anxiety or worried, i think subconsciously I am worried.

However after today, I was able to make handstand against the wall. To add to it I am able to push through my lazy left. When I first tried pushing through my left I was terrified and began feeling anxious but somehow today it came natural. Yay Meeeeh

I choose to find hopeful and optimistic ways to look at this.

No comments:

Post a Comment