Sunday, March 23, 2014

Email Part 2

I received a few positive responses to my email, I am grateful for all the replies. A few did not response and I can respect that. I'm sure they aren't sure how to reply to an email like the one I sent.  I'm pretty speechless. 

I was supposed to attend a training to Perfect Day Surf Camp but I decided not to go because I wanted to stay home since I was at my Ex house all week watching our sick dog. I needed some peace of my own and regenerate some positive energy to myself. There is another training in May so I will go then. It feels like a wonderful choice. I called Verizon this morning because I had a question about the Global phone I borrowed for my trip. Nick was very much helpful and saved me some $ on my bills. I stayed home all day and did pretty much nothing.

What went well? When I called Verizon because Nick was so helpful and saved me a few bucks on my bill. He was very thorough and descriptive on the my savings.

What was my role? That I decided to call and that he was very easy to talk with. I love having awesome customer service.

Keep SmilingSmile

No comments:

Post a Comment