Friday, March 21, 2014

The Email...

A few days ago, I sent an email to my family and friends in regards to some changes in my life. I was laid of from my job of seven years, last year. My longest relationship ever had gone south and I ended up moving to an apartment with my youngest brother. I held on to these for months because I thought that they will judge me. But that wasn't the case, I was judging myself for them and made it difficult to myself to share. I'm sure there are chis-me or judgment going around but that's okay, it's not my business. Not telling them were putting a lot of weight on my shoulder and heavy on my chest. I like to be free, light and ready to soar. I am aware  now of not putting myself in that situation ever again. Lesson learned for sure.

What went well that day? I feel free from judging myself and free to move forward in my life's journey. 
What was my role? After my cousin asked if my boyfriend and I split up, there was no hiding it. I needed to confirm the rumors, even though it wasn't a rumor. I let go of the judgment, took a breath and sent my email.
Fly and Soar!

No comments:

Post a Comment