Tuesday, March 25, 2014

100 Happy Days

A friend of mine posted on Facebook "Can you be happy for 100 days?" I decided to take the life changing challage, today is Day 1!
I received a voice-mail from CII (Children Institute Inc.) a place where I volunteer, needs my help tomorrow. I felt important that Dr. Noya called because they need me! Then Jason and i took Link to the dog park. I saw kids playing baseball at the park next door and it made me smile. Then a dog was so excited to be at the park began running vigorously in circle and back and forth and inn circles. This dog's energy radiated that I picked it up. I wanted to run around the park and I was laughing loudly, my emotions was inexplicable. Lastly, I found someone to go to Bikram Yoga and I was her first time and Brittany enjoyed it. With her coming made me more motivated to practice. Thanks Britt!
You can also follow me on Instagram @yogawithmp to see all the pictures and daily updates. See you on the other side.
#100HappyDays #SwtKrzyNSpunkyMerry
Be HappyBig Grin

No comments:

Post a Comment