Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Optical Illusions




💛365 days of Gratitude 🙏 Day 111🌺 

I meet a new friend over Thanksgiving weekend, how appropriate. We’ve had conversations about of consistent and self-worth. The two aspects that I have trouble accepting. It maybe because since I was a kid I’ve been told that being prideful of yourself is not a good thing. It’s like letting your ego do whatever it wants but as I ponder and realize how my life been, it has nothing to do with ego but it has everything to do with how well you feel good about your accomplishments from tiny to gargantuous.


I believe that it won’t be true for me till I’ve reach the triune truth. As a philosopher would say not true for you until it is true in thought, words and deed or from a physiatrist - super-conscious, conscious and subconscious  or from a spiritualist/New Body – mind body and spirit. So from the looks of it I have sometime before I can actually feel that self-worthy in full effect. There are some aspect of my life that I know my worth, it seem as though it’s on my goals and dream that I struggle from. And this is why my Yoga motto for my soon to be practice is Start Unknown End Define the beautiful struggle of life. However it depends on what side of spectrum you are looking in the Unknown can be the struggle or the Define.

The Unknown is the future and we are not certain of what it will be. However its the decision we make and actions we take is how the future will be shaped. I am terrified of what the future will bring me because i can't predict it. All i have is faith and believe that i can do and put the hard work to pursue my dreams and goals. It may not be a quick as other have done but i am doing it at my pace, slow and steady. We all have the potential to do well and to pursue our dream of becoming successful. Whatever your definition of success maybe - happiness, wealth, health, family etc... Put in the hard work and make it happen.

The Define is our past and we let it describe us or what other sees you and what you have done. Which is true, I’ve done many things in my life that I’ve been define of from by my family and that is what I am to them. And I am okay with it because they only see what they want to see. All the stupid and random shit I did in my past none that I regretted because what i did are things I made me happy and or sad at that moment and it t made me stronger today. I come from a dysfunctional family and its one of the reason why i left Hawaii because i didn't want what i saw and experienced. I wanted something different for myself and my future family. And here i am now.


Then there is both Unknown and Define where we become complacent with what we have and complain how shitty our life has become. It’s because we don't want to put in the work and I think we are used to living in our comfort zone because it’s all we've known. Working hard and staying in our comfort zone are the same energy we put on, it just depends which we want to feed. The negativity, comfort zone or positive, outside of your comfort zone.


Like an optical illusions you either see one side first, then see both at the same time or you don’t see an image at all. It’s what you see/feel that you perceive and the way you perceive things and if you don’t see it then it does not exist, out of state out of mind.

Thankful, Grateful and Blessed to have new friends to talk to and help you shape what you'll become.

No comments:

Post a Comment