Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Jobless


💛365 days of Gratitude 🙏 Day 115 🌺 

God gives us many opportunities in life. I just found out that i won't have a job in the New Year. I was overwhelm with this information because i don't know what to do. Well i do but i don't at the same time if that even makes sense. Anyway, so many other opportunities are arising as days goes by. I am very scared of what's ahead of me but at the same time, i am excited. I'm still not sure how to move forward but i'm sure it will manifest itself to me. All i have is faith, faith in the Source that's within me and out of me. For he has brought me to where i am now. All the mistakes, trials, challenges and people that comes and goes. I am bless to have people in my life that do not judge me for all those wrong I've made in my life. 


I am grateful to people beside me that helps me understand myself more and more everyday and that i can talk to everyday. I am thankful for my new and like minded friends whom helped me see only the greatness in me and i have not yet see now manifested but i know i have them. I am not perfect because i have many demons i have inside that I'm currently working. 


Don't be afraid of what's ahead. These transitions and changes will be for your own greatness. Keep going forward fearlessly and be at peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment