Thursday, October 9, 2014

Got Motivation???

It finally hit me, I look externally for motivation in certain aspect of my life such as, staying consistent in working out including my yoga practice and eating healthy. My best friend Cathe, introduced me to Isaiah Hankel PhD, an author, international speaker with learning disability.
His blogs are definitely motivating. I have a learning disability as well, and the struggle I go through are ridiculously challenging. But compare to the average person, it’s nothing. I see pictures and think in pictures, even writing is a battle since English is my second language and not a reader, as well. However, I absolutely improved throughout time. It can only get better from now on. 
The plan will be each day I will read Isaiah's blog and write about it. To keep my blogging going and I'm sure reading his blogs and soon his book will make me more aware of things.
 “Bloom Where You're Planted And Break Free From Life's Sticking Points” Published by: Isaiah Hankel

No comments:

Post a Comment