Thursday, October 16, 2014

Be the best you can be

One of my favorite blog I've read from Isaiah Hankel's blog.This blog is really something I can relate with because sometimes I feel that I can’t do things, when I know I can. But I also fear that everyone is watching me and once I fall everyone around me will be laughing, I don’t know. It could be something else too. I know most of my fear relate to the fact I can’t do a handstand, I don’t like falling the thought of falling. I went skydiving thinking it may be it but it’s part of it because I found some confidence.
 Take your path seriously, but not the obstacles.
It’s not a coincidence that confident people are often ambitious and hard-hitting, yet charismatic and playful, all at once. As you generate confidence, all your little worries about looking stupid or messing up will disintegrate into nothing. Self-confidence gives you the mental flexibility you need to work tirelessly towards a goal while shrugging off problems and failures along the way.
You can do anything you want it life. If someone else has done it before, you can do it. If someone else has not done it before, you can do it. You are the greatest. Talk and act accordingly.”
I know that I am what he describes however I don’t know why I have a hard time following true. I know I can deliver I am still trying to figure out the root cause of it. It’s pretty hard to determined just because I’ve been through a lot in my life and I suppress all of them from specially the bad ones. I told someone I suppress things and she told me I am a walking time bomb. And she might be right because I have so much anger that I may just blow up one day without even knowing. That’s why I need a sports to play to there I can be crazy such as screaming, pushing bag, kicking bag and any action to release any suppressed issued I have had my entire life.
I want to say it’s sad how this came about but it’s not really to be honest. I like being hard-hitting person, I know I am not a fragile flower. I am rock, no matter how many times you throw me I won’t break, throw me in the water and I will get out of it. It may be hard but I will get myself out and learn to deal with it. There’s something I can’t seem to shake off and I don’t know what that something is.

No comments:

Post a Comment