Monday, August 4, 2014

Simplicity

Since my last post, I have been taking the bus to work. I must say it is a great experience, very humbling. 
God is telling me to stay humble and to remember where I came from. I came from a family of farmers, life is simple and yet extremely happy with life, even though we didn't have much then. 
Remembering as a child, I loved red delicious apples. I would savor it because I knew it was expensive. For breakfast I had rice with coffee or rice with oil and salt/bagoong. As a baby, I would ask my Aunts to just give me water with sugar since I had no milk. 
Thinking about these memories saddens me a bit because I had been excess in spending or buying things I don't really need. I guess because I didn't have everything and  I wanted everything. 
However, lately my mantras has been to live simply and happy so far I am doing well. I have no complain.Heart
- Keep it simple

No comments:

Post a Comment