Monday, July 4, 2016

Avoid justifying wrongness

A few weeks ago I got into my head. I was taking a communication course and I didn't want to attend because I knew the answer to my insanity was in the course and when I finally sucked it up and went to class and behold I was fuckin right. The answers was there clear as day (well after i asked the supervisor to clear it up for me) and the most interesting part is that I was holding on to the wrong idea the whole time. I was wrong for thinking that the wrong intention was right; and the right thought of going to class was wrong. Basically, i was wrong at thinking i was right and right at thinking i was wrong. You want think you are right even you know its wrong, wrong because its hurtful to someone other than yourself. So I was holding on to all my wrongness the whole time. I was wrong for thinking I was right but I was right for thinking I was wrong. Thinking you are right and trying to justify it to be right even though you know it is wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment