Saturday, October 31, 2015

Be at ease

💛365 days of Gratitude 🙏 Day 103 & 104 🌺 Happy Halloween! It's amazing how much progress I have made this past few months. I have my balanced and unbalanced days. Today was something different. After teaching yoga at The Hope Center I left ease and confident oozing out of me. As I drove to meet my cousin whom I haven't seen a while, unnecessary thought began running in my head. Interestingly enough I was able to shift my thoughts back to now. As I did that the color of my view as I drove became brighter, greener and livelier. I left lighter and at ease. I love the fact that now days it's easy for me to switch from one mindset to another. A few months ago I would have caved in and let my mind run its course. And if I you had told me this month's ago I would have told you, you are crazy and you don't know what you are talking about plus I would have not understood what you were talking about.
I have never seen my progress until now usually someone would be telling me. Now I believe, I have to keep one feet forward no matter what. 
Also with the move I've been struggling to get back on track with my routine. No lie I wanted it to be perfect but I know that will never be possible so I have to make small changes and press on. My mind thinks it can but this body say so otherwise so therefore we will have to meet half way and make this work. I know I may not be making sense but to me it makes total sense.
Thankful, Grateful and Blessed for what this life had to offers and provides. 
Keep looking up at those beautiful clouds and you just might see the next miracles.

No comments:

Post a Comment