Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Nothing gonna stop me now

A new beginning is starting in my life so i figure i should document my growth and movement to a better and happy life.
This morning I was so focus on not worrying about making mistakes at work. I became busy at work that i ended up taking an extremely late lunch. I was pretty happy because i was able to finished my work before the day ended. Then I went to Togisala Shorin Ryu Karate to teach Yoga. I had one student a middle age man. I created my own routine and he enjoyed it the class. I gave him a massage at the end of the class and he said I have a healing and magic hands Big Grin
Class went well today and I made someone smile for being in class. My role was that I had fun teaching and learning from others.
Be Absolutely Positive

No comments:

Post a Comment